So, I know I said this blog was gonna be about my travels and probably would have been awesome if i started this when i was in Europe, but right now I am in Mexico right now, Puerto Vallarta to be exact and as I have been here before and done the traditional Mexican breakfast which consisted of eggs, beans, and hot sauce(i wonder how they don't have immense bowl problems. lol) and walked around I am now sitting in the mall, yes mall, using free wi-fi. Talk about a Mexican experience. Right off the pier is a Wal-mart and a mall. lol hilarious...
Anyways, that long run on sentence was to say that I was practicing the "new" songs i need to learn and I wonder how it is that people can call themselves professional when they don't proof read their sheet music for types or something as small as o I don't know, 10-15 bars missing in the middle of the arrangement...good thing I'm nice like that and can figure it out...
Anyways, I'll holla with some more news lata! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment