So, last nite I was supposed to meet a few friends on the deck for a late not stroll around the deck (which is something I normally grow tired of by like lap 3, but I decided it may be fun in a group) and I got all the way to deck 12 by the stairs before I realized that they would probably be on deck 6. I like deck 12 better because you can see the sky and I just love staring at the nite sky. Well, anyways, I got to like lap 3 and decided I was tired of walking in a circle. lol So, I laid down on one of the lawn chairs and just stared up at the sky. It was so beautiful. There was a half moon and clouds on part of the sky and visible starts. You could see the clouds in the light of the the moon as they moved across the sky. I can always tell where Orion's belt is and since a very special person showed me where the rest of him is I get excited when he comes out at night. I know the stars we are looking at have burned out millions of years ago, but they are still pretty.
Anyways, i got to thinkin' about the vastness of the Universe, pretty heavy stuff, eh? I got to thinking about love and spirits and such and how life is every changing in universal pattern like the clouds moving across the sky. Then, I started thinking about how everyone comes into your life for a time. No one is ever really in your life for a life time. I mean, your parents are likely to go before you do and your grandparent too...you are likely to go before your children and every soul mate you meet is always in adult hood so the first 18 years of your life was lived with out them. I started to miss my grandma and wished I could tell her I learned how to appreciate life and how to love despite the time two people may be together and that I've learned acceptance and how to deal with attachment...
Then, I started thinking about borrowed loved because lovers are only ever on loan to their respective lovers. I started thinking about how to deal with saying goodbye...and then I thought...could this be love in it's post millennium traveling age? is this what it feels like and how easy it is to open your arms to it when you just let go...as it says in the kay jeweler commercial..."always keep your heart open and love will always find a way in..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment