Tuesday, June 1, 2010
I am accepting...
Ok...i am being present in my current situation. I am accepting the fact that I can't get out of this contract and made a verbal agreement to myself and the boss that I would do my next contract. It seems my attempts to stay below the radar this contract have fail and I am being punished like a child and a criminal for a minor offense. I can be thankful that in the confusion and massive upheaval of my family like that I have seemingly nice people who I have just met and a lover and friend who is making things work. I am so glad that I got to see him yesterday. Even if it was only for 30 minutes. Being in his arms made the madness stop for a while but alas I am stuck here for 2 more months and this first week hasn't even finished yet. So, I will drown myself in my language and spiritual studies and learning my hair. I will focus on regaining the peace and strength I have so long been cultivating. I won't allow someone else's horrible view on life destroy my quest for love and peace. I will discover through my practices what the next step is even if it isn't conventional because my soul years to do what it was created to do and not to conform. I wanna be free to express myself through song, dance and just life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment