“It’s supposed to be easy. On some level, it’s supposed to be easy.” I am watchin’ a tv series called How I Met Your Mother and that is a quote from the main character. It is supposed to be easy. Relationships aren’t supposed to be so hard and they aren’t supposed to fill your eyes with tears because you haven’t seen your loved one in months or because you may never see him again.
I wanna go on a first date and have a first kiss that is innocent. I wanna grow and learn with him and I wanna feel protected and loved every day. I wanna be able to talk to him and see him when I want to and I want to be able to live each moment day to day and not worry about what’s gonna happen at the end of this contract or what’s gonna happen if he gets a new job or I get a different job...
In one week I will be with him and the closer it gets to our vaca together the sadder I get...i wanna be able to be someone’s girlfriend for real. To be able to use the title and not feel weird about it...I wanna be able to say he’s my boyfriend and not feel weird about it...
But this is the life I chose as a performer and musician...our lives and craft are based off of love and emotions and the most basic human emotion of all is something that is ever elusive...and if I had to chose one thing that I regret about my life...that would be it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment